Automatic settlement of charging costs and essential insights into charging sessions. With a subscription to EV-Box BackOffice, you're just a click away from easy and efficient management of your charging station(s).
With an online subscription to our cloud-based management system BackOffice, you will have access to real-time insight on your charging sessions and charging costs. In addition, the BackOffice provides automatic updates of your charging stations firmware, and keeps track of your station's performance to provide you with instant technical service if necessary. Each charging session can be started and stopped with a personal Charging Card or Key Fob, or with our mobile app ChargeNet.
For private and leasing use
- Automated tracking of your charging costs for your employer’s or private business’ administration. After a one-time registration, no further actions are required
- Real-time insight to charging status and user update via ev-box.com or the app ChargeNet
- Smart Charging: Regulates each charging stations electricity consumption to match the buildings available capacity, and prevents overloading of the circuits.**
- 24/7 online support for questions and malfunction reports
- Free firmware updates
For staff and guest use
- All advantages of HOME, plus:
- Online management and configuration of your charging station
- Automatic reimbursement of charging costs for guests and employees
- Customizable kWh tariffs***
- Smart Charging: Load Balancing and Hub / Satellite configuration**
- Push-notifications of your charging statuses
For commercial use
- All advantages of BUSINESS, plus:
- Advanced customization of charging fees for your guests and customers
- Customizable start rate or time rate per charging session**
- In-app promotion of your charging stations through ChargeNet
Pricing of subscriptions is set per country and is determined by EV-Box and EV-Box partners.
Smart Charging has an activation fee to be determined. Visit your home country's website for more information.
Rates per kWh are regulated by law. Rates have to be checked before approval.
Smart Charging Capabilities
Smart Charging. You might have heard of it at some point in your research to the benefits of driving electric and installing charging stations for your business, staff and customers.
It’s an umbrella term that defines all intelligent functionalities and protocols in EV-Box’s charging stations that optimize the charging infrastructure by creating and distributing the available power in an efficient and flexible manner. With Smart Charging, you prevent unnecessary costs and get the most out of your charging stations in case of limited power capacity.
Depending on your subscription plan, the BackOffice gives you access to our Smart Charging solutions: Load Balancing, Peak Shaving, and Hub / Satellite.
Load Balancing maintains sufficient energy capacity
Maintain sufficient capacity for your active charging stations with the Load Balancing service. This service is essential for cases in which there is insufficient energy capacity available at a single location to operate all charging stations at the same time. In this scenario, Load Balancing enables charging stations to automatically sensor and distribute the power proportionally over all charging poles.
Peak Shaving prevents overcapacity
Prevent overcapacity of energy with the Peak Shaving service. With the BackOffice, you may set up a (de)activation time for your charging stations to avoid overcapacity of power. It also enables you to set a variable kWh or start tariff for your charging stations. This allows you to avoid any additional costs when you reach overcapacity, as you motivate users to charge during off-peak hours.
Hub / Satellite ensures cost efficiency
Multiple charging stations can be managed easily with the Hub / Satellite service, which connects a group of charging stations per location to each other through a single communication device and BackOffice plan. Carrying up to 20 charging stations per BackOffice plan, this service offers discounted charging stations, while also preventing you from purchasing separate subscription plans and unnecessary hardware.